24. My relationship with my parents. I don’t speak to my father, but I get along very well with my mother - most of the time. I regard her more as a flatmate than a parent, because I’m not dependent on her; I support myself financially, and all she does is act as my guardian on paper until the day when I assume responsibility for myself. I am not too fond of her as a person, and she’s not too fond of me either. So we co-exist quite peacefully.
50. My sexual orientation. I actually don’t identify as anything, really, but I can definitely say that I am physically attracted to females, not physically attracted to males (the ONLY exception being Alexander Ludwig), but I have been known to fall in love with at least one person of each gender. So I’m neither, nor, either and both. Rinisexual?
45. My celebrity crushes. EVERYTHING IS ISABELLE FUHRMAN AND WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING ELSE. One day, I will marry her. I’m taking dibs on bridesmaids, you guys. So if you want in at the Fuhrmanicorn wedding…
14. My current relationship status. I’m in a relationship!
22. Someone I miss. Kirrah~ an old girlfriend of mine, whom I miss dearly. She’s coming back this month, so excite!
28. A confession. Um. I once had a neighbour who was really mean, and also breaking the law in several respects. This neighbour had a cat, and one day it came to our house and didn’t leave for eight hours. It was like, really badly mistreated; dirty, underfed, the like. As I was about to take it back to my neighbour’s house, he ran out across the road and started screaming in a drunken rage at someone parked on the curb. So I put that cat in the local newspaper and got it adopted.